Sunday, 21 October 2012

I Love Chicken!



A post dedicated to how much I love chicken!


I love to season my chicken with a variety of different herbs and spices including, mixed herbs, coriander, chilli powder, cumin, turmeric, paprika and cayenne pepper.


My favourite way to cook it is in my George Foreman grill.




Chicken with cabbage and mushrooms.


Perfect chicken.


Chicken with peppers, mushrooms and courgette.


Chicken with peppers, mushrooms and courgette.


Chicken with courgette.


Chicken with spinach and broccoli and cauliflower mash.


Chicken with peppers, cabbage and mushrooms.


Chicken with peppers and mushrooms and cauli rice.


Chicken with cabbage and mushrooms. 


Chicken with peppers, mushrooms and courgette.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melfy Cooks Healthy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino