Saturday, 20 October 2012

Step By Step Turkey Burgers


Ingredients:

Makes 2 burgers

200g of turkey breast mince
Pinch of the following spices; mixed herbs, coriander, chilli flakes, chilli powder, cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper.

Please Note: I like my turkey burgers to have a little kick to them so I always add a variety of herbs and spices but you can alternate them to suit your taste.

Step 1: Add the turkey mince into a bowl and sprinkle on each of the herbs/spices.

Step 2: Mix together with your hands and form into two patties, I like to add mine to ramekin dishes to mould so they come out the same size.

Step 3: Set the burgers in your health grill (I use my George Foreman grill) and cook for approximately 8 minutes until golden brown and cooked through, trying not to overcook as the burgers will become dry.

Step 4: Serve with your favourite side dishes. I like mine with cabbage melody and flat mushroom.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Melfy Cooks Healthy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino