Friday, 11 January 2013

Quick and Easy Pitta Pizza


Ingredients

Makes 1 Pizza

1 whole wheat pitta
1/4 cup of passata
1/2 tablespoon of tomato purée
1/2 a crushed garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon mixed herbs

1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.

2. In a bowl mix together the passata, tomato purée, garlic clove and mixed herbs, this is your pizza sauce. I also added a little crushed chilli to mine for extra spice.

3. Place the pitta in the microwave for 20 seconds then place onto a plate or baking tray and add the sauce on top.


4. You can now add whatever ingredients you like. I pre cooked my ingredients before adding to the pizza, I used chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms, jalapeños and a sprinkle of parmesan.




4. Bake for 8 minutes or until the edges are crisp.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you buy the pitta bread? I have only ever seen small pitta bread in the supermarket. Also do you have an Instagram page? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi huni, sorry just seeing your message, these are warburtons pittas, my instgram is; melfyx xx

      Delete

Melfy Cooks Healthy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino