Sunday, 25 August 2013

Cinnamon Protein Crêpes


Ingredients

Serves 2

Makes one huge crepe or 3 smaller crepes.

1/4 cup oat flour/ground oats
25g scoop of protein powder (I used Cellucor cinnamon swirl)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
 1 tablespoon sweetener
1 banana
2 egg whites
A little water to thin down batter

1: Put ingredients in a bowl and mix with a handblender or put all the ingredients in a food processor to mix. This is important or else you won't get a nice thin batter, mix until you get a smooth batter.

2. Pour either 1/3 of the mix or the whole into a pan, cook for approx 3-4 minutes on each side at a medium heat.

3. Serve with your favourite fillings and toppings. I use greek yogurt and honey.

Per serving; 174 calories | 1.8g fat | 0.4g sat fat | 25.2g carbs | 15g protein.




4 comments:

  1. How did you get your crepe to not stick to the pan?? Even with nonstick spray, mine ended up sticking when I went to flip it and just turned to mush. I even tried it on my nonstick skillet with spray (which usually makes regular pancakes no problem), and the same thing happened. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got new Tefal pans which are amazing but even before that my old pans were great at not sticking, only other thing that you could do would be to fry them in a little coconut oil, that's great for stopping things from sticking :-)

      Delete
  2. I will try it!! They look soo good, it was so disappointing this morning not having them turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to Thank you for all these amazing recipes, you truly are a genius! :)

    ReplyDelete

Melfy Cooks Healthy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino