Saturday, 3 August 2013

Perfect Poached Egg Technique


I love eggs but I am terrible at cooking poached eggs! So I just love this little cheat at cooking the perfect poached egg. 

Things you'll need;

Some cling film
A mug

1: Push the cling film into the cup, lightly grease the cling film or spray with some non stick cooking spray and then crack the egg into the cling film.


2: You should be able to tie the cling film around the top of the egg but I just tightly twisted mine so I could open it during cooking.


3: Drop the egg into boiling water and poach normally for 2-3 minutes, after 2 minutes open up the cling film and slide the egg into the water.


PERFECT!!


Follow me on Instagram: @melfyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melfy Cooks Healthy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino